The Coronavirus and Galileo: An Interview with a Italian Nano-pathologist Dr. Stefano Montanari - Comments

Posted

The Coronavirus and Galileo: An Interview with a Italian Nano-pathologist Dr. Stefano Montanari - Comments

SARS-CoV-2 Links entry

Title The Coronavirus and Galileo: An Interview with a Italian Nano-pathologist Dr. Stefano Montanari
Add Date 5th April 2020
Category General
Description Desperate times call for desperate measures: this link is from a occidental/white focused site but should not be discounted because of that. As a personal note: we all bleed red so one's skin colour is irrelevant to me.

Editor’s note: I am posting this not as a claim that Dr. Montanari’s ideas on the virus are correct—I do not have knowledge in this area— but only that his views should be aired. We are living in a time when science has become politicized and the claims of establishment scientists have become political orthodoxy and dissenters punished. In my field, psychology, decades-old findings have been to be unable to be replicated. Yet they are still to be found in textbooks because they favor leftist and environmentalist explanations for human behavior, particularly regarding racial differences, and dissenters are shunned and denied academic positions. Climate science has become completely politicized, so non-experts are left not knowing what to think while the establishment media and academic groups cling to an orthodoxy and brand anyone who disagrees as intellectually deficient and morally suspect. Can anyone trust the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., the Sacklers and the opioid crisis) or experts on nutrition? So much of what is produced in these fields is subject to financial motivations, and again, the average person is left wondering what drugs to take and what foods to eat. So let’s be open to Dr. Montanari’s ideas. Personally, I find many of his ideas quite compelling, and he is definitely well-versed in the field.
URL The Coronavirus and Galileo: An Interview with a Italian Nano-pathologist Dr. Stefano Montanari – The Occidental Observer

Posted
Rating:
Site director
From the article:

Dr. Montanari said said

There is one point we did not touch — the economic, which is not part of my competence.  We are now blocking the world and, as for Italy, the economy was already at a low point. What do they do? They freeze all activities but keep the stock exchange open. Stocks reach a low bottom. What does it mean? The ultra billionaire can easily purchase companies that are now worth pennies.

When eventually it will be decided that the (coronavirus) farce is ended — and nothing will end because this virus will continue undaunted to do what it’s doing now (or its evolving strains will do), the ultra-billionaires will own everything. The rich (a degree below the billionaires) will have bought, say, 3–4 restaurants and/or 10 stores that had to close. In summary, all who were rich will be infinitely richer, But we will also have a flood-tide of people who will always be poorer. This will be another consequence of this fake epidemic, perhaps, who knows, created on purpose.
Online now: No Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.